Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI haven’t done all that much playing out yet, but I must say I really enjoyed doing the Highland Games with the ensemble.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantWe’ve referred to the date because the original post was made years ago and somehow got resurrected…probably because someone was Googling on the topic, found the thread, and didn’t realize it was an old one.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantWell, and what made this interesting is that this is the first time I’ve played “Britches” on the harp.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantOh my…I didn’t notice the dates on this thread either!
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI’m Audrey.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantYou really don’t want that harp near a heating duct.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantCould you be hunching that shoulder?
I had such a shoulder-hunching problem that I wore a figure-8 brace for a while (the kind of brace they give you when you break your collarbone) to help me remember to keep my shoulders down.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantWell, I guess that takes in pedal harps.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantIt took me a while to get the knack of the strap, and even now (after having had the Harpsicle a year), I find playing with the strap awkward.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantHi Martin,
I have a Harpsicle, and I’ve found it easiest to use a lap bar.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantOh my…a watermelon harp!
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI’m so glad it helped!
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantThe article does say that not all animals respond to it (I imagine the same is true with humans)
Audrey
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI’ve had similar performance nightmares, but none involving the harp.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantDid
-
AuthorPosts