Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI absolutely love my Ravenna.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI’ve been playing for about 2 1/2 years, and I play a Dusty Strings Ravenna 26.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantAnother thought…the annual Highland Games and Celtic Gathering in Ben Lomond is October 4.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantSmall world, Michaela!
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantSorry, I forgot.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI think what it will ultimately come down to is which YOU like best.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI wouldn’t say that “one is more accepted than the rest.”
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantThe word “Celtic” is pretty vague, as covers a pretty broad range of traditional music from all six of the Celtic nations (Irish music is quite different from Breton music, for example, but both are technically “Celtic”), as well as some baroque stuff (think Carolan).
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantJaysus, calm down!
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantI don’t think they look all that bad, but they certainly don’t look Celtic.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantAnd I have to reply once again to the “entry level” issue.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantAnother option (kind of depends on how big your music stand is) is to print out each page separately, then tape them together side-by-side, so you can just read from one page to the other.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantThe only thing I can add to this excellent advice is be patient, and go easy on yourself.
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantYou know what I want to learn is the riff for “Smoke on the Water.”
Audrey Nickel
ParticipantIt does eventually get to the point where you have to make a decision.
-
AuthorPosts