Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Amber M
ParticipantHuh.
Amber M
ParticipantI re-sent to the gmail acct listed for you. If you still dont receive it, send me an email and will get you the info.
Amber M
ParticipantTeva, I sent you an email with contact info for a store selling a bubinga 36S within your range. Let me know if you didnt receive.
Amber M
ParticipantNot bad here (N VA). As you said, lots of rain and wind but we havent lost power or anything.
Amber M
ParticipantYep, they offer financing through Allegro Acceptance. Give VHC a call and talk to Amy. She’s great and can explain everything.
Amber M
ParticipantAre you talking about their Clios?
Amber M
Participantit never gets that hot outside. Um…have you been missing the 120+ temps lately? If so, I want to move to your location!

Amber M
ParticipantLinda, did ya see the last name on that post? I dont think Ms Rees was trying to say Rees harps are garbage. While her tone didnt necessarily come across as politely as it could have, I think she was trying to defend against possible ‘mis-information’. (by all means, correct me if I’m wrong)
Amber M
ParticipantThats awesome! Got a good laugh out of your middle of the night story.

Amber M
ParticipantWhen I was in high school, I was fortunate enough to go on an exchange program to the UK and Ireland.Amber M
ParticipantMitch Landy has a Spanish Suite on the same page (harp connection link in my last post)
Amber M
Participanthttp://www.harpconnection.com/storepages/category2-page78.html
Harp connection has McDonald’s Spanish music vols 1-3
Amber M
ParticipantDisheartening that so many Column threads end up getting nasty
Amber M
ParticipantThanks, Andy!
Amber M
ParticipantI just added to my harp ‘family’ this week…a Camac Athena!
-
AuthorPosts