Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Amber M
ParticipantI think the Salvi Minervas are gorgeous. As far as the most beautiful sound, I had the chance to play a walnut Trianon a few months ago. If I couldve afforded it, it wouldve gone home with me!!

Amber M
ParticipantDavid,
Saw this article this morning and thought of your story…maybe you need the ‘Groomzilla’ equivalent!

Amber M
ParticipantWow, that’s terrible!!
Amber M
ParticipantHow cool! Congrats!!
Amber M
ParticipantKinda scary lookin!
Amber M
ParticipantHow about Valse des Ondines by Cecile Corbel?
Amber M
ParticipantI have this one and like it fine. It should work for ya
Amber M
ParticipantUSAA insured all 7 of mine with no problem.
Amber M
ParticipantRub it in why doncha!

Amber M
ParticipantI’ve noticed from a couple pros’ websites, they seem to use xmas tree skirts to put under the harps.
Amber M
ParticipantHopefully it doesnt end up being a New Years party!

Amber M
ParticipantGlad it worked out for ya! Ravenna’s a great harp!

Amber M
ParticipantI think youd be fine. I believe the dusty site has measurements for the ravenna…if not, let me know and I’ll measure mine for ya.
Amber M
ParticipantIf his supplier ever gets moving, will let you know!
What kind of car do you have? Ravennas arent that big…and the legs are removable.Amber M
ParticipantI wouldnt think homeowner’s insurance would cover it, but any valuable item insurance you have on the harp specifically should.
-
AuthorPosts