Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Amber M
ParticipantHave you tried VA harp center? They may have one
Amber M
ParticipantNothing wrong with trying to find stuff they actually want to play…goal is to KEEP them wanting to play, right? Maybe try some of the easy piano books and modify them. I know they have movie soundtracks and such. Or maybe if they like a particular pop song, you can find something that sounds similar. I think it’s great you’re trying to work WITH them! Good for you!
Amber M
ParticipantHarp connection has some decals…not sure what your taste runs toward (elegant can mean different things to different people), but they have several kinds!
Amber M
ParticipantThere will be one at Harper’s Escape!
Amber M
ParticipantCheck this review from Diana Rowan. Seems pretty thorough!
Amber M
ParticipantAnd I can now say Caswell’s response time and service has dramatically improved. We’re all glad he’s well again and making more harps!
Amber M
ParticipantHave you considered looking at Caswells? He has some awesome smaller harps appropriate for travel. I have a Caswell Butterfly (which sees just as much playtime as my Dusty Ravenna, 36S, Salvi Ana and sharpsicle).
Amber M
ParticipantAmber M
ParticipantNataliana and Pan’s Labyrinth Lullaby. Very cool songs!
Amber M
ParticipantGorgeous piece! Introduced my teacher to it, now he plays it as part of his favored repertoire too.
Amber M
ParticipantPost a youtube!! Currently learning this one and would love to hear how you played it.
Have a great rest of the weekend!Amber M
ParticipantHaven’t tried a SweetHarp, but I have had
-
AuthorPosts