Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
unknown-user
ParticipantSorry it took me so long to get back to you, William and Carl, to thank you for the kind words abut my sister, Nancy Youngman.
unknown-user
ParticipantMy husband had one single very severe case several years ago, and took Vioxx for a few days, and it went away, never to return thank goodness.
If your ears start to ring (tinnitus) while you’re taking the big dose of Motrin, be sure to let your doctor know.
unknown-user
ParticipantI have a Camac Trobadour harp. I have never played it, i have bought 5 yeras ago. Are you interested?
unknown-user
ParticipantHi Brenda!
Congratulations on getting through most of the piece and having an overall successful evening.
unknown-user
ParticipantSo,
unknown-user
ParticipantAh…I had a sneaking suspicion that re-tuning wouldn’t work…but thanks for confirming it for me.
My harp goes from “F” below middle “C” to “C” two octaves above middle “C”.
unknown-user
ParticipantOh…good.
I’ll see if I can find some of those.Second question – I already have the Victoria Schultz version of “You Can Play the Harp”.
unknown-user
ParticipantI had a voice teacher who once told me that the more you practice being on-stage…like practicing anything else…the more comfortable you become.
unknown-user
ParticipantHi Audrey!
It’s a pleasure to make your cyber-acquaintance. Thanks for the input.
Hmm…sounds like If I’m going to pursue this, I’m going to get REALLY GOOD at trouble-shooting.unknown-user
ParticipantSounds good enough! I will do it!
unknown-user
ParticipantHeartland Harps, who are located in Zirconia, NC, might be very close to you.
unknown-user
ParticipantLOL
Hi Liam!Sorry to touch on what appears to have been quite a sore spot for this forum. Yikes!
Although I’m a vocal musician primarily…I’m exactly one week old to the harper community.unknown-user
ParticipantThanks Tacye!
That was very helpful and informative.unknown-user
ParticipantI have a question, since the topic seemed to have been minorly batted around on this forum.
December 8, 2008 at 9:54 pm in reply to: Help please ! Im a beginner harpist and need help tuning my harp #161992unknown-user
ParticipantThank you soooooooo much I’lll go tune up now =]
-
AuthorPosts