Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sylvia
ParticipantI have some friends who live on Cape Cod.
Sylvia
ParticipantI was able to contact the distributor, Wynns, and the guy will be in my area Wed. or Thur. and bring the Viscotene!
Sylvia
ParticipantRobert answered me and said Aoyamas don’t ever need re-riveting (Hah).
October 28, 2011 at 6:02 pm in reply to: Fishman Loudbox Mini Acoustic Amplifier with pedal harp? #71029Sylvia
ParticipantAccording to Carlos at the store, it is 19.7 lbs and 60 watts.
http://www.fishman.com/product/loudbox-mini
Are there any others out there that are lightweight and loud?
October 28, 2011 at 4:12 pm in reply to: Fishman Loudbox Mini Acoustic Amplifier with pedal harp? #71027Sylvia
ParticipantI have not bought one, but have heard good things.
Sylvia
ParticipantThank you for your input.
Sylvia
ParticipantJames, thank you.
Sylvia
ParticipantI have two harps, so I don’t practice on the same one all the time.
Sylvia
ParticipantThank you, Tony, but I looked online, and I think it’s just too heavy.
Sylvia
ParticipantThe president of the Montana chapter of the American Harp Society is listed as Janice Bogy.
Sylvia
ParticipantProbably depends on what kind of music you play.
Sylvia
ParticipantHi Anja.
Sylvia
Participant“Oh, I’m working 7 days a week, playing teas here and brunches there, and I’m exhausted.
Sylvia
ParticipantI’m in the nylon uppers camp.
Sylvia
ParticipantWhen I’m in band or the opera orchestra during rehearsal and there’s a wait, I frequently hook my right arm up over the crook in the neck.
-
AuthorPosts