Sylvia

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 824 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: best amp for pedal harp? #70764
    Sylvia
    Participant

    You get way too technical for me.

    in reply to: best amp for pedal harp? #70762
    Sylvia
    Participant

    Um…I use a microphone…nothing stuck to the harp.

    in reply to: best amp for pedal harp? #70760
    Sylvia
    Participant

    I’ve studied some more, and I think the Roland CUBE 40 is for the electric guitars, and it sort of looks like the Rolands are designated AC for acoustic…which I think means that you don’t plug the instrument into it…so maybe an AC would be the right kind.

    in reply to: best amp for pedal harp? #70756
    Sylvia
    Participant

    Not yet.

    in reply to: best amp for pedal harp? #70753
    Sylvia
    Participant

    I think I asked you this before on a different thread, but what kind of mike (mikes) do you use with the CUBE?

    in reply to: best amp for pedal harp? #70751
    Sylvia
    Participant

    I had a stick-on type thing when I first started out, and the cord was a trial to deal with, plus what with unsticking and re-sticking, its stickum didn’t last long.

    in reply to: best amp for pedal harp? #70748
    Sylvia
    Participant

    I read the reviews, and they say it buzzes at high volumes and breaks down a lot…not too encouraging.

    in reply to: best amp for pedal harp? #70747
    Sylvia
    Participant

    Stephanie, I see this amp is available thru Guitar Center.

    in reply to: best amp for pedal harp? #70745
    Sylvia
    Participant

    “I would go for “Jam 150 +” made by

    in reply to: HELP! #104869
    Sylvia
    Participant

    Also, if you don’t want the person to have the hassle of opening an attachment, you can just copy and paste the document into the letter.

    in reply to: action clicks #104940
    Sylvia
    Participant

    I haven’t put any on yet…got to wait till the spirit moves me.

    in reply to: action clicks #104936
    Sylvia
    Participant

    According to the Aoyama tech, the Japanese spray it on (it has a little tube you stick on).

    in reply to: action clicks #104934
    Sylvia
    Participant

    He brought the Viscotene this afternoon, right to my door.

    in reply to: high class gig; cheesy pay #103876
    Sylvia
    Participant

    <>

    I laughed out loud when I read that…and that’s exactly what I would do if that person had asked ME…with lots of guffaws and maybe a screech thrown in.

    in reply to: Northeast power outage #104951
    Sylvia
    Participant

    What an experience!

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 824 total)