Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sylvia
ParticipantIt’s good practice.
Sylvia
ParticipantNo.
Sylvia
ParticipantHi Stan,
I didn’t get an email from you.
Sylvia
ParticipantDear Stan,
That was me.
Sylvia
ParticipantThis thread is bringing up more memories.
Sylvia
ParticipantFINGERNAILS.
Sylvia
ParticipantSylvia
ParticipantThis info is on the other post “pedal felt” …sorry I keep repeating myself…I checked about the Camac, and they won’t fit.
Sylvia
ParticipantI guess I mentioned this on the other topic “pedal felts”….I’ve changed felts for 40 years, and I dread it every time.
Sylvia
ParticipantMy question is one I keep after LH about…a way to change felts WITHOUT taking the cussed base off.
Sylvia
ParticipantAt one time, my Ayoama Etude had wheels on the front.
Sylvia
ParticipantI should say that just for short distances I slide.
Sylvia
ParticipantYou’re not getting much response, so I’ll add a comment.
Sylvia
ParticipantI’ve never heard of leather.
Sylvia
ParticipantAdam, that was wonderful.
-
AuthorPosts