Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
shelby-m
ParticipantYeah, that sounds logical, now that you mention it.
February 23, 2011 at 7:14 pm in reply to: Scales & Arpeggio practice sheet – can email it out #106658shelby-m
ParticipantI can’t remember if I thanked you… so I’m doing it now!
shelby-m
ParticipantI think as you are negotiating the price, you should tell the people
renting it for a week that
it is really very cheap compared to the cost of renting a harp for a
single performance.
Perhaps you should call around to some local harp shops/retailers to see what they’d charge for a week’s rental + delivery/pickup?shelby-m
ParticipantI think it’s worth chopping down a tree to turn it into a good harp, myself!
shelby-m
ParticipantAh, I’m so jealous!
shelby-m
ParticipantNo problem!

shelby-m
ParticipantYes, I actually do think about the color I’m trying to achieve in my tone while playing.
shelby-m
ParticipantHow do I explain?
shelby-m
ParticipantI play harp because I’m addicted!
shelby-m
ParticipantI’m pretty addicted too!
shelby-m
ParticipantHi Philippa!
What a coincidence!shelby-m
ParticipantOh, also, my teacher has asked me to buy some new music because he thinks we’ll be finished with Stephanie Curcio’s book next week!
shelby-m
ParticipantRight now I’m working through Stephanie Curcio’s “Student Harpist, book 2”.
shelby-m
ParticipantI like to feel the vibrations too!
shelby-m
ParticipantYes, Kreig is right.
-
AuthorPosts