harpcolumn

Are you addicted to the harp forum?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Are you addicted to the harp forum?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Jessica A
    Participant

I’ve always wondered how many people are on the forum.

carl-swanson
    Participant

Yes, I’m addicted too. And I’ll tell you something else. I love the heated discussions that come up once in a while, especially between me and Saul. You might think that Saul and I hate each others guts. But we’re friends and talk on the phone occasionally. It’s just that we disagree about some things, which makes for some of the livelier discussions here.

I am a Harp Column addict as well. It is such a great source of information on subjects dear to our hearts (and harps). I often refer my students to it if they have a question that requires some wide-ranging research. And, yes, if the search engine could be brought back, that would be great.

gorman-jones
    Participant

I have learned so much from reading the posts on this site. It was a strong motivator when I was just thinking about buying a harp and starting lessons. So many people have written gracious, helpful responses to questions I’ve had.

I’m guilty. Harp Column is educational and fun: I check it out multiple times a day. The things I’ve learned here are invaluable and have made me a better harpist than I could have ever imagined.

kimberly-rowe
    Keymaster

Thanks for the continued input everyone! I’ll continue to pass on your requests for improvements. Stay tuned!

KIM

lisa-fenwick
    Participant

I am totally addicted. I check it at least several times a day. But Harp Column can be an amazing resource.

catherine-rogers
    Participant

I’m so hooked I signed up for automatic notifications from every forum. If notifications for the classifieds were available, I’d get those, too! Love this site!

shelby-m
    Participant

I’m pretty addicted too!

Sylvia
    Participant

Maybe other people joining the forum have this problem, I don’t know.

kimberly-rowe
    Keymaster

Sylvia:

Thanks for your input—we’re reading all the comments, so please keep them coming!

KIM

Sylvia
    Participant

Actually, the directions are there when you click on upload.

Sylvia
    Participant

Sorry, my ignorance was showing.

Philippa mcauliffe
    Participant

I look every day – if you live somewhere where there are virtually no harpists its nice to remember that there really are plenty around.

Ann

Count me addicted, though I run in spates. Some weeks I’ll check a couple of times a day, then a couple of weeks might go by without my login. I love the diversity of folks here, varying styles and varying opinions. It’s wonderful to have a place that pulls us all together. I haven’t found any other like it for harps.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.