Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
shelby-m
ParticipantThanks for the links!
shelby-m
ParticipantHi Deb!
shelby-m
ParticipantMichael: yes, my Ravenna comes with the built-in leg (I think it’s a standard feature now) and only fully-levered Ravenna’s are available via the rent-to-own program, so I really lucked out!
shelby-m
ParticipantWell, woodwinds (and likely brass, too) need “warming up” because cool/cold metal or plastic resonates or vibrates differently than when it’s warm.
shelby-m
ParticipantWell, I have had a case of the sniffles for a few days…

Thank you so much, Jessica and Karen!shelby-m
ParticipantIan: Oh, I’d like a green harp! I’m sure a green harp would be a wonderful compliment to my red hair! LOL
Zen: Since they failed to specify whether the body was… well, dead… or not, let’s not come to any hasty conclusions, shall we?

shelby-m
ParticipantWow…. I’m so jealous!
shelby-m
ParticipantCongrats!
shelby-m
ParticipantMy opinion as a flute student:
I keep a 3-ring binder in my music bag.shelby-m
ParticipantHey, don’t diss the flute! (just kidding) When I’m in band rehearsals and I can’t play some parts of the music because I need to play them faster than I can actually read the notes, I just hold my breath and sort of waggle my fingers – so no sounds come out but it looks like I’m playing.
shelby-m
ParticipantYes, I want 34 strings, but thanks so much for the link!
shelby-m
ParticipantCongrats!
shelby-m
ParticipantHaha, I can imagine!
shelby-m
ParticipantGood for you!
-
AuthorPosts