Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
shelby-m
ParticipantLovely video!
shelby-m
ParticipantHappy Thanksgiving to you, too!
November 23, 2010 at 5:29 pm in reply to: used Lyon and Healy shamrock or brand new for first harp? #72790shelby-m
ParticipantIf you’ve never played harp before, I think it’s a good idea to try renting one for a little while before purchasing.
shelby-m
ParticipantIn my opinion, we
make our own “luck”.shelby-m
ParticipantI think that’s a sign you need to prolong your vacation.

shelby-m
ParticipantGo Kay!
I like “I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day” (not a common one that I know of, and very pretty). My other favorites include:
“Angels We Have Heard on High”
“O Little Town of Bethlehem”
“It Came upon the Midnight Clear”
“I Wonder as I Wander”
“Far, Far Away on Judea’s Plains”Maybe making a Christmas CD will help your heart “grow a few sizes”!

Wishing you all the best!
~Shelbyshelby-m
ParticipantHi Deb!

Our neighbor plays flute in the community band.shelby-m
ParticipantDon’t forget that pianos need to be regulated and tuned every year.
shelby-m
ParticipantIn the words of my teacher: “Yes, you should always close your fingers all the way, as much as possible.
shelby-m
ParticipantI’ve heard that you can really only put the same strings on your harp once because wires are more brittle than nylon.
shelby-m
ParticipantWell, string breakage is a normal part of being a harp owner.
shelby-m
ParticipantA lovely harp, if I do say!
shelby-m
ParticipantYep, I got a Dusty Strings Ravenna 34.
shelby-m
ParticipantI second the recommendation for a Dusty Strings Ravenna.
shelby-m
ParticipantI decided not to name my harp.
-
AuthorPosts