• Participant
    deb-l on #107721

I think this forum is not a good influence on me

Participant
    shelby-m on #107722

Good for you!

Participant
    deb-l on #107723

thanks Shelby I think I lost some of my steam as bills seem to be piling in for my teens these days.

kay-lister on #107724

Deb,

Just a word of encouragement . . . I have had my Thormahlen Swan (36 strings) for a little over 8 years now and thanks to Barbara Brundage and her talent in giving us classical music for the lever harp I never felt slighted in the lease as far as being able to play classical music or any other for that matter on my lever harp.

Participant
    deb-l on #107725

thank you Kay that sure brought a smile to my face!!

Participant
    deb-l on #107726

going to try a Prelude rental along with the Glen Aulen and see what shakes out of it.

Participant
    diana-lincoln on #107727

I recently started playing the harp and was lucky enough to buy two gently used harps which I am really happy with. I have a Dusty FH26 and Prelude 38. Although I’m really all set with harps my eyes keep looking for that next addition to the family. I almost think it’s normal. Just wanted to let you know that I’ve had really good luck with used harps so far. Maybe as you try harps along the way you will find a gently used version of the one you like and make a deal.

Participant
    jessica-wolff on #107728

Among the banjo crowd, this is known as BAS, banjo acquisition syndrome. It seems that there is such a thing as HAS also. You have a very sensible stable of harps, though, Diana.

Participant
    deb-l on #107729

yeah that combo sounds pretty ideal.

Participant
    deb-l on #107730

sorry for the double post, wish I could edit!

Participant
    deb-l on #107731

actually, make that a Glen Aulen and a Prelude!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.