Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Seoid OC
ParticipantSurely it depends on the teacher, on the student and on the musical goals/abilities?
From a student perspective:
My teacher doesn’t play much in lessons and never did.
Seoid OC
ParticipantDo you definitely want a 22 string harp?
Seoid OC
ParticipantWow, that’s fascinating – thanks for posting!
Seoid OC
ParticipantI don’t know of anyone who has studied for grade exams without a teacher.
Seoid OC
ParticipantShould a pedal harpist charge more than a lever harpist?
Seoid OC
ParticipantWhereabouts are you?
Seoid OC
ParticipantThanks for that – I will post again in the end of September to let you know how it is when I have it at home.
I’m so excited now, can’t wait to have it!!!!
Seoid OC
ParticipantAll I can say is WOW, some people are unbelievable!
Seoid OC
ParticipantOh yes, and it’s actually working out cheaper than the harpsicle with pickup, case and shipping!
Seoid OC
ParticipantI went with that Blevins Avee 34 that they have listed in the discount section so thanks a mil for pointing me in that direction!
Seoid OC
ParticipantHi Holly,
That’s great, thank you!
Seoid OC
ParticipantThanks to everyone for the replies!
Seoid OC
ParticipantDoes anyone have any opinions on using beech to build a (lever) harp out of?
Seoid OC
ParticipantIt would depend which exam board you’re doing exams with.
The syllabus usually gives the version required (or recommended for some pieces) and I’ve ordered mine through my local music shop or bought online.July 9, 2009 at 10:56 am in reply to: Difficulty learning a piece and still being able to follow the music #160425Seoid OC
ParticipantMaybe practicing sight reading would help?
-
AuthorPosts