Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Maria Myers
ParticipantCarl,
Actually, I thought you would say that the one harp you wouldn’t part with was the 1892 Erard French Gothique.
Maria Myers
ParticipantGee, that Cithara sounds beautiful!
Maria Myers
ParticipantIt sounds wonderful, Carl!
I rent a lever harp.
Maria Myers
ParticipantAre you the same person as Julieanne Rabens?
Maria Myers
ParticipantSaul,
Are there any major symphonies that allow amplification of a harp?
Maria Myers
ParticipantJP,
Glad to see you here!
Maria Myers
ParticipantWell, it doesn’t do any of the rest of us who may buy a pedal harp someday any good if you’re the only one who knows what’s going on.
Maria Myers
Participant“The second is when they are playing an instrument(and one brand comes
immediately to mind!) that is very tightly strung and doesn’t resonate
very well.”Carl,
What’s the brand that has this problem?
Maria Myers
ParticipantWould an H-4 Zoom plus whatever software you want to use be adequate?
Maria Myers
ParticipantChris,
It concerns me that people are just ordering harps sight unseen without even trying the levers out before they order.
Maria Myers
ParticipantMerry Christmas to you also!
Maria Myers
ParticipantAndy,
I have no problem with Lovelands.
Maria Myers
ParticipantCarol,
I recently tried Truitts for the first time and was surprised that I didn’t like them.
Maria Myers
ParticipantDwyn
I had the same thought as well!
Maria Myers
ParticipantSherry,
Why did you decide to start playing the pedal harp?
-
AuthorPosts