Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Maria Myers
ParticipantSaul,
Please explain your comment.
Maria Myers
ParticipantGeri was a really nice person on this forum.
Maria Myers
ParticipantThank you Carl and Barbara.
I will look at the videos that you’ve mentioned, Carl.
Maria Myers
ParticipantCarl,
Are there any Youtube videos that give close-ups of the hands that can demonstrate what you recommend so that I can see what you mean?
Maria
Maria Myers
ParticipantKaren,
I think that the person was Alicia Strange, if I remember correctly.
Maria Myers
ParticipantKay,
I don’t think that she’s coming back to this forum.
Maria Myers
ParticipantRod,
Are the strings that you’re using made for lighter tension pedal harps?
Maria Myers
ParticipantLiam,
I recommend that you give this topic a rest!
Maria Myers
ParticipantI say again that you gave the harpist with that strange post asking for money some excellent advice, but she said nothing about being willing to take your advice.
Maria Myers
ParticipantSherry,
That’s wonderful!
Maria Myers
ParticipantWhich type is on the Cithara?
Maria Myers
ParticipantHi Kathy,
The reason why I asked about the fluoro and the C’s and F’s is that the Merlin R-harp is supposed to have that problem, and I wondered if the Cithara has the same issue.
Maria Myers
ParticipantKathy,
I went to the website and heard the sound clip.
Maria Myers
ParticipantMan, that McFall must be a wonderful instrument if it beats out a pedal harp!
Maria Myers
ParticipantHi Kathy,
What type of wood does it have?
-
AuthorPosts