Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Maria Myers
ParticipantThanks, Steven!
Anybody else want to chime in about easy etude books?
Maria Myers
ParticipantThanks, Steven.
Maria Myers
ParticipantDoes anyone out there have this method book, and if so, what can you tell me about it?
Maria
Maria Myers
ParticipantIs it called Metodo per Arpa?
Maria Myers
ParticipantIf anyone else has ideas for books on etudes, they would be welcome!
Maria Myers
ParticipantThank you Saul.
What book of etudes do you recommend?
Maria Myers
ParticipantWhat are some good books to buy for a beginner-intermediate harpist in order to learn scales, arpeggios and etudes?
Maria Myers
ParticipantI don’t play lap harp, but if I ever decide to go into it, I’ll read what Christina has to say.
Maria Myers
ParticipantBarbara,
I was wondering the same thing, if this is just repeating the experience of others.
Michaela’s been playing the harp for a little over a year, according to her posts.
Maria Myers
ParticipantI think that it was pretty obvious that you meant skill in playing the harp in an orchestra setting.
Maria Myers
ParticipantJanice,
I can’t find the ad for the Triplett.
Maria Myers
ParticipantAfter playing lots of different harps, and really knowing what I love now, I’m still glad I have it. I did the right thing.
Maria Myers
ParticipantJanice,
It’s on sale, but for $9,995 (might as well just say $10,000).
Maria Myers
ParticipantBriggs,
Even if I were rich, I wouldn’t buy that Thormahlen harp for that price!
Maria Myers
ParticipantBriggs,
Just saw a ridiculously expensive lever harp–$11,500.
-
AuthorPosts