Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
laura-palmieri
ParticipantI have the same situation I’m dealing with. My student is also a wonderful student and she is very responsible but she isn’t into pedal harp just yet. I would love for her to go to a camp or a competition for lever harp that would give her a good learning experience and that would be fun to meet other lever harpists. We are located in Michigan.
Thanks!
Laura P.
laura-palmieri
ParticipantI have the same situation I’m dealing with. My student is also a wonderful student and she is very responsible but she isn’t into pedal harp just yet. I would love for her to go to a camp or a competition for lever harp that would give her a good learning experience and that would be fun to meet other lever harpists. We are located in Michigan.
Thanks!
Laura P.
laura-palmieri
ParticipantI have a Korg Orchestra Tuner that works pretty well. I paid around $90.00 dollars for it. The tuner pickups that they sell in the harp store have never worked for me. My teacher uses a guitar tuner pickup that she sticks onto the soundboard that gets the job done well.
laura-palmieri
ParticipantHi Sharon,
I would really appreciate a copy of your list! I’m looking for a car
that would be around that price range and not take up so much
gas. Did those cars fit concert grand harps?
My e-mail is sweetharproses@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot!
Laura
laura-palmieri
ParticipantIf you haven’t already bought the other harp I highly recommend the Webster Harps. I have been playing pedal harps since I was ten and really didn’t want to
laura-palmieri
ParticipantI agree June! I don’t know why people keep asking for Beethoven and even Chopin! It’s awkward to play and it just doesn’t sound right to me, but people like to hear those familiar songs like that.
laura-palmieri
ParticipantYes all this does make sense to me.
laura-palmieri
ParticipantI am 22 and also a poor college student but I actually find a lot of beautiful dresses at my local thrift shops and second hand stores. They are inexpensive and they are very unique for playing the harp. When I was in England, I saw a couple of
laura-palmieri
ParticipantI kind of need to know too. I have been looking for it myself.
laura-palmieri
ParticipantThank you Karen!
laura-palmieri
ParticipantBarbara- Yes, I
laura-palmieri
ParticipantThank you Karen! I am very excited as well to perform for the Maritime Days Concert! Briggs and I take harp lessons from Kerstin Allvin who is one of the best teachers I’ve ever had. She’s really
laura-palmieri
ParticipantThank you for all the replies! I will leave the current strings on. There are a couple
June 17, 2009 at 8:51 am in reply to: What are the most harps that a symphony composer wrote for? #147518laura-palmieri
ParticipantTo make italics, you just go to where you post your replies and on the left hand corner underneath
June 17, 2009 at 8:46 am in reply to: What are the most harps that a symphony composer wrote for? #147517laura-palmieri
ParticipantThank you for all the replies! I am taking a symphony class right now and was curious to see how many symphonic composers
-
AuthorPosts