Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI wish that you had a video of you
July 16, 2008 at 3:54 am in reply to: What was your favourite (beginner/low intermediate level) music book? #159108Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI loved the graded songs from the McDonald books as well.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantAlan,
Stunning harp!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantAlan,
I’ve noodled on a Merlin here in town, and my quick impression was that it had an enchanting voice and a wonderful feel as far as tension is concerned, a little lighter/more comfortable
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSorry!
Jerusha Amado
Participant<<I'm pleased to say, that we now have a newborn harp in our living room.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantWonderful advice, Carl!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantH.J.
This trial will make you stronger.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Carl!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantCarl,
I looked at amazon.com for this CD.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantAmy,
If I could only play one harp, it would be a pedal.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDave,
Same here!
By the way, how are you feeling health-wise?
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantIt’s o.k.!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI hope you weren’t thinking that I was among those who were going to argue with you.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
What was it about the sound that you didn’t like?
-
AuthorPosts