Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Jennifer!
Thanks for asking!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSean,
I had some problems with this company when trying to enquire about a harp.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<<
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Brook!
I wish that I could have heard that Scolpita, although I don’t know if I would buy one because of the design.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
I own a Salvi semi-grand with a gorgeous,
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantShe’s a delight!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantAnne,
If you’re using a mic on a stand, try aiming it in the opposite direction of your harp so that it doesn’t pick up every noise directly.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
I agree wholeheartedly with Kathleen Clark.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
Dave,
Isn’t this just the way that it always is?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantZoraida,
Thanks for this list!
According to my Lyon and Healy harp music catalog for 2008,
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKathy and Christian,
I would suggest writing a letter (not email)
Jerusha Amado
Participant<<Jerusha,
Have you had the opportunity to try a Steen, the Concord II I think?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantIt sounds like a wonderful lever harp!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBriggs,
I forgot to ask you about the Storm King.
-
AuthorPosts