Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantGee, you guys are making me feel bad that I couldn’t attend!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBriggs,
Thanks for responding!
I had heard that Vanderbilt’s gut brand produced a warmer tone.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBriggs,
Do the Vanderbilts have a warmer tone than the Bow Brand?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantCarl,
I was the opposite of Briggs and Gorman; I had no real musical training in my early 30’s when I started the harp.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantCarl,
I was the opposite of Briggs and Gorman; I had no real musical training in my early 30’s when I started the harp.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Rod!
I was thinking of you when I mentioned in this thread that I love that Tournier piece.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantFairy,
I can’t find any CD’s of Carol’s that feature classical music.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantLeonard,
I wanted to learn “Etude de Concert in E flat minor, op. 193” by Godefroid when I was first starting out.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJohn,
That’s o.k.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantOne of my favorite pieces is Spohr’s “Fantasia, Op. 35”.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Ann,
It looks like a difficult piece.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks to all for responding!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantPat,
Thanks so much for the links!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBecky,
Thanks for the links!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Jennifer.
-
AuthorPosts