column

I am in Harp Heaven!!

Home Forums Coffee Break I am in Harp Heaven!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Karen Johns
    Participant

I just got the great news from Dave Woodworth tonight- I will be getting my Heartland Dragonheart!

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Congratulations!!

Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

How exciting! It sounds like your harp is going to absolutely stunning!

Liam M
    Participant

Great news!!

kay-lister

Karen,

Please keep us posted!

Karen Johns
    Participant

I will definitely keep everyone posted. In the meantime, if you want to get an idea of the harp and soundboard artwork, check out http://www.heartlandharps.com and look at the Dragonheart model. The artwork will be similar in design to the Celtic Garden design under the Decorative Artwork>Celtic Artwork tabs. This will truly be a one-of-a-kind harp. I feel so blessed that this is coming true! :-)

Karen

Karen Johns
    Participant

Just got the call yesterday- Dave will be starting to build my dream harp this week! Here we go- truly counting down the days now…

Karen

Minnesota Harpist
    Participant

Congratulations Karen- I know how much you wanted one of these.

Karen Johns
    Participant

Update: Just talked to Dave the other day, and he says my harp is progressing along nicely! Also, I will be getting Kauri wood as my overlay accent joining the neck & pillar. Now I’m just waiting for Pamela to call me to go over the finalizing details of the artwork. So yes, we are getting closer! :-)

Asha the Nagini
    Participant

Congratulations!

Karen Johns
    Participant

Update: My dream harp has been shipped! It is scheduled to arrive Thursday- so, so excited!

Ann

Omigosh that’s TOMORROW! I’d be up all night if I were in your shoes — or slippers!

We want pictures!!!

Minnesota Harpist
    Participant

CONGRATS- enjoy it!

Karen Johns
    Participant

I keep checking the Fed Ex shipping status every hour on the hour! The thing is, I work tommorrow until 6 pm so my husband will be the one accepting the shipment. I already warned him that if he values his life to not open it up until I get home (LOL!).

I will definitely post pics :-)

Karen

kay-lister

Karen,

I can just feel your excitement and it makes me remember about this time last summer when I got my pedal harp.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.