harpcolumn

I am in Harp Heaven!!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break I am in Harp Heaven!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Karen Johns
    Participant

I just got the great news from Dave Woodworth tonight- I will be getting my Heartland Dragonheart!

Jerusha Amado
    Participant

Congratulations!!

Pat Eisenberger
    Participant

How exciting! It sounds like your harp is going to absolutely stunning!

Liam M
    Participant

Great news!!

kay-lister

Karen,

Please keep us posted!

Karen Johns
    Participant

I will definitely keep everyone posted. In the meantime, if you want to get an idea of the harp and soundboard artwork, check out http://www.heartlandharps.com and look at the Dragonheart model. The artwork will be similar in design to the Celtic Garden design under the Decorative Artwork>Celtic Artwork tabs. This will truly be a one-of-a-kind harp. I feel so blessed that this is coming true! :-)

Karen

Karen Johns
    Participant

Just got the call yesterday- Dave will be starting to build my dream harp this week! Here we go- truly counting down the days now…

Karen

Minnesota Harpist
    Participant

Congratulations Karen- I know how much you wanted one of these.

Karen Johns
    Participant

Update: Just talked to Dave the other day, and he says my harp is progressing along nicely! Also, I will be getting Kauri wood as my overlay accent joining the neck & pillar. Now I’m just waiting for Pamela to call me to go over the finalizing details of the artwork. So yes, we are getting closer! :-)

Asha the Nagini
    Participant

Congratulations!

Karen Johns
    Participant

Update: My dream harp has been shipped! It is scheduled to arrive Thursday- so, so excited!

Ann

Omigosh that’s TOMORROW! I’d be up all night if I were in your shoes — or slippers!

We want pictures!!!

Minnesota Harpist
    Participant

CONGRATS- enjoy it!

Karen Johns
    Participant

I keep checking the Fed Ex shipping status every hour on the hour! The thing is, I work tommorrow until 6 pm so my husband will be the one accepting the shipment. I already warned him that if he values his life to not open it up until I get home (LOL!).

I will definitely post pics :-)

Karen

kay-lister

Karen,

I can just feel your excitement and it makes me remember about this time last summer when I got my pedal harp.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies