Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThis is just basic bending procedure, but to add to Tacye’s remark, always keep your back straight when you bend your knees so that you don’t injure your spine.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Kay,
I feel like a weakling too!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI’m glad that I was able to help!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDeb,
You’re so cute!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKay,
Happy Thanksgiving to you also!!
Hugs,
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
I agree that this is bad form.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks so much for responding, everyone!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Jennifer,
I love the Xmas music of Carol Reid and Tim Hayes (harp and flute), but I don’t think that their CD’s are in print anymore.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Onita,
I too improvise while gigging.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantRick Kemper of Sligo Harps also specializes in fluorocarbon strings.
November 11, 2010 at 2:52 pm in reply to: used Lyon and Healy shamrock or brand new for first harp? #72786Jerusha Amado
ParticipantSean,
Do whatever you can to hear or play the harp in person.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKreig,
I’ve heard pedal tension with pedal gut on medium-sized lever harps in the past, and they still couldn’t match the projection of the nylon or composite strings.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantAmy,
I play lever harp professionally and also wanted a harp with excellent projection (as well as excellent tone and resonance).
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKaren,
What size venues can the Taxi handle?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Karen and John, for your advice!
-
AuthorPosts