Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKathy,
It’s wonderful that you were able to see this production, and that the harp was easily heard!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDitto!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantCarol,
I got your email, and just replied back with the list.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKay,
Will do!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantCarol,
I have about 20 titles that I would like to sell.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI haven’t played it (am not at that level in pedal harp) but have heard a live performance of it.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantTo Basel and to everyone on Harp Column:
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantYour Cheatin’ Harp
“Don’t Go Breakin’ My Harp”Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDave,
This is a thread that is both interesting and also sad to read….
Jerusha
December 11, 2010 at 4:42 am in reply to: metronome with tempo range of at least 30 on the low end #148969Jerusha Amado
ParticipantYes.
December 11, 2010 at 12:59 am in reply to: metronome with tempo range of at least 30 on the low end #148967Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Rosalind and Michael!!
December 10, 2010 at 8:05 pm in reply to: metronome with tempo range of at least 30 on the low end #148964Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI forgot to mention that I would like the metronome to have a 1/4″ input plug for tuning in loud environments.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI feel bad for David also!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJP,
Correct me if I am wrong, but aren’t you of college age?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantMe too!
Jer
-
AuthorPosts