Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantCarl,
The technique you’ve described sounds very intriguing!
Jerusha Amado
Participant<<Welcome to the all new Harp Column Community and Music Stand!
For years, harpcolum.com users have been asking each other
“what’s on your music stand?” We decided to re-invent harpcolumn.com so
that sharing information about the pieces you’re working on, instruments
you play, and concerts you give is the central focus. Of course we
still have discussion forums where you can discuss pretty much anything
harp related (or not!), along with a host of other new features, like
blogs and practice journals, that we think you’re going to love! Read on
for an in depth look at how to use the new site.>>I guess this means that I can retire my quarterly segment “What’s on your music stand.”
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThe book has been sold.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Eliza,
Tony and I gave our opinions about Burgundy strings earlier in this thread.
Has anyone heard of the Valkyrie Cordes brand?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBasel and I are Christians (as are many of the folks on harpcolumn), so I am going to respond to his email from this perspective…
Basel,
I am thankful to the Lord that you were able to move the harps to a safer place.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantBasel,
Hello!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantThanks, Briggs!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Briggs (and all),
Just wanted to chime in that the last strings I used on my Salzedo before I sold it were Burgundy, which are cheaper than Bow brand.
August 20, 2012 at 5:11 am in reply to: What books have you read that have improved your musicianship? #145524Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI second Rosalind’s suggestion of “The Musician’s Way”!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHello!
It’s still for sale.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Deb,
I’m selling some of my lever pieces, and one of them is a book, in beautiful condition, of classical works by JS Bach, Handel, and Scarlatti that was arranged by Dominig Bouchard.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
John,
But this string option only applies if the soundboard of the pedal harp was built lighter as opposed to the standard thick board of a grand or semi grand, right?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantJessica,
<>
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKay,
I also wish you a fast recovery!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantCarl,
Have a good and safe trip!
-
AuthorPosts