Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Sherry,
I haven’t had the privilege of test driving a koa harp.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantIf memory serves, I think that you have a bubinga.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Deb,
I admire the fact that you’re going to tackle more memorization.
Jerusha Amado
Participant<>
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Sherry,
I’m familiar with “Six Noels” and “Le Bon”.
Jerusha Amado
Participant“Your playing makes me think of God.”
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi Ken,
I’m currently selling my Lyon and Healy Silhouette.
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantDavid,
I hope that they listen to you!
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHere is the link to Ms. Huang’s work, which was published in the format of a master’s thesis.
http://ir.canterbury.ac.nz/bitstream/10092/6256/2/thesis_fulltext.pdf
May 10, 2012 at 8:48 pm in reply to: how do you handle interruptions graciously while playing #144854Jerusha Amado
ParticipantHi John,
I trained myself to be able to say “I can talk with you during my break–thanks for
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantCongratulations!
What was your impression of the Dusty 36S harps that are there?
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantKay,
I appreciate your enthusiasm greatly!!
No word yet….
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
ParticipantI had trouble getting this photo to fit properly into the space on this thread, causing the shape to look a little distorted; however, I can email better photos of it in all angles with a high-end digital camera to anyone who would consider purchasing it!
Jerusha
Jerusha Amado
Participant
-
AuthorPosts