Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
jennifer-buehler
MemberA good teacher is organized and flexible.
jennifer-buehler
MemberA good teacher is organized and flexible.
jennifer-buehler
MemberA good teacher is organized and flexible.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI used to own a Stoney End 22 string.
jennifer-buehler
MemberDoesn’t it depend on the style of the music?
jennifer-buehler
MemberDo you have access to any Orff music?
jennifer-buehler
MemberI can tell you why I won’t be moving
jennifer-buehler
MemberFor Prelude and Postlude I offer my brides a choice of three sets of music.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI would also suggest a good grounding in theory.
jennifer-buehler
MemberThere’s always Deborah Henson Conant.
jennifer-buehler
MemberPerhaps a good outdoor harp for you would be a Thormahlen Serenade.
jennifer-buehler
MemberI’m having some trouble posting so I apologize if this comes through more than once.
jennifer-buehler
MemberIf your harp sounds out of tune when you play in different keys you may need to regulate some of your levers.
jennifer-buehler
MemberHas anyone tried the adjustrite chair that’s listed in Sylvia Woods?
jennifer-buehler
MemberTara’s Theme is in the 22 Romantic Songs harp book by Sylvia Woods.
-
AuthorPosts