Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Geri McQuillen
ParticipantHi Laura,
I’m just curious, if you don’t mind sharing.
Geri McQuillen
ParticipantHello Ken.
It’s is so nice to hear from another Denwar owner.
Geri McQuillen
ParticipantHi Susan,
I was very fortunate in finding a professional pedal harpist in our remote coastal area who happens also to teach lever harp.
Geri McQuillen
ParticipantI looked at their website.
Geri McQuillen
ParticipantOh, Pat, I’m so happy for you!
Geri McQuillen
ParticipantTop of the mornin’ Mel and welcome to Harp Addicts Not So Anonymous.
Geri McQuillen
ParticipantWell, I will also confess, my son, to being a parrot-head.
Geri McQuillen
ParticipantWell, I’m curious Saul.
Geri McQuillen
ParticipantAudrey, the sound is lovely.
Geri McQuillen
ParticipantThank you Kreig!
Geri McQuillen
ParticipantHi Rachel,
I just had to check that website.
Geri McQuillen
ParticipantHi Laurie and all,
My BBR Woodworks harp bench arrived today, very well packaged and safe from our Coastal weather.
Geri McQuillen
ParticipantHi Laurie,
I’ve been using my adjustable piano bench, but I got tired of moving it from harp to piano and back again.
Geri McQuillen
ParticipantI have played piano since I was10 years old.
Geri McQuillen
ParticipantHello Lilah,
I recently discovered a great website/forum called CanadaWestHarpList.
-
AuthorPosts