Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantWhat kind of academic interests?
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantSomeone mentioned students doing too difficult pieces because they demanded to learn them, and the teacher didn’t argue.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI noticed something in your post…”memorized”.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI think Sylvia Woods has a good religious/wedding book.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantThe German School…is that a different technique/disciple from French and Salzedo?
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantDoes the district own the harps or do the individual schools own them?
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI’m curious….do other instruments have different schools of playing the way harps do?
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantCarl,
the story of the girl coming to a school and the teacher saying her technique had to change, it reminds me of going off to college.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI think it is best to use the Force when playing.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantSo calluses aren’t always a good thing?
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantThe times I am most likely to get blisters are rehearsals with bands/orchestras before performances…especially all-day rehearsals.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantOnce again, without seeing I’m not sure exactly what’s going on, but here’s a good way to practice chords…practice playing them slowly and arpeggiated first (hope I spelled that right).
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI have to agree that sometimes CGs are impossible to move.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantI can’t recall exactly what Tanglewood is.
Evangeline Williams
ParticipantGoing off to college I wanted to either major in musical theater, or double music performance major in harp and voice.
-
AuthorPosts