Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
ParticipantI agree Sherry!
deb-l
Participantoh dear I just found an 06 Prelude 38 for just 3,600.
deb-l
Participantwhat a gorgeous harp Karen!
deb-l
ParticipantMari, they say you never regret going for more strings.
deb-l
ParticipantAnn, that’s good to hear, thanks for mentioning their reputation, I have not heard much of them.
deb-l
ParticipantI am wondering if I’d be better off ordering the Pilgrim Clarsach than trying more harps.
deb-l
ParticipantJean, that is one scary post!
deb-l
Participantplease forgive the triple post (wish I could edit).
deb-l
ParticipantMari, I was mistaken, the Aziliz has folk tension but it does have classic strings.
deb-l
ParticipantMari, you mentioned classical and the Prelude earlier, have you considered the other model Diana recommended, Aziliz, which has gut type strings and lever harp wire.
deb-l
ParticipantMari, have you tried listening to you tube videos of the models your interested in?
deb-l
ParticipantMy next rent to own will be a Melusine, so I’m partial.
deb-l
ParticipantJennifer, thank you very much for that info.
deb-l
ParticipantI’ve had my one year old rental Ogden, #750, for 2 weeks and no broken strings yet.
deb-l
Participanthi Zoraida, if I had the right place in the house for a full size harp this one would certainly be on my list.
-
AuthorPosts