harpcolumn

I am in Harp Heaven!!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break I am in Harp Heaven!!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Karen Johns
    Participant

Here are some pics! Hope I do this right…

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo267/lavendark373/062.jpg

Karen Johns
    Participant

Here’s another. And now the whole harp…

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo267/lavendark373/057.jpg

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo267/lavendark373/060-1.jpg

So, so happy! Still in a state of shock- just can’t believe my dream harp is real and in my possession. I feel like I’ve bounced into an alternate reality of sorts (LOL). If someone can give me a clue I’ll post these pics and more without the links. I just got a few shots in and plan on taking more outside where you can really appreciate the fine woods that make up this beauty. He has been dubbed “Gwydion”, BTW. Brought him up to pitch once so far- the sound is extraordinary, so beautiful it almost hurts. But couldn’t be happier!

LOVIN’ IT!! :-)

Karen

diana-lincoln
    Participant

What a beautiful work of art!!! I have never heard one of his harps but hope to hear one sometime soon. I hope you have many wonderful years of music with your amazing harp…congratulations!!!

kay-lister

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL –

jessica-wolff
    Participant

Diana, you know that there are videos on their website and on YouTube?

sherry-lenox
    Participant

I love the look of Dragonhearts, and I have to say it- I think it’s one of the prettiest I’ve ever seen. The artwork is just tops. Enjoy many happy moments with it.

Karen Johns
    Participant

Thanks Sherry- the artwork was a collaboration of Pamela Bruner and I emailing and

deb-l
    Participant

what a gorgeous harp Karen!

Michaela Braveman
    Participant

Absolutely beautiful Karen…, congratulations!

There is nothing like a custom harp with your own personal touches. I love the artwork, especially the warm and soothing colors. Good choice to stick with earth tones rather than the brighter colors. The wood accents on the pillar top are exquisitve as well…, I can see why you are so excited! And aren’t you loving the Truitt levers?

When

Karen Johns
    Participant

Yes, as soon as I can get out from under the yoke of work- I work two jobs right now, and am on my 10th straight day in a row. Loving my new baby though, the intonation in the mid-range is just spectacular. I find myself going back and forth, playing the same song on my Voyageur and then switching to the Dragonheart, just to hear the differences in tone. They both have a very unique and beautiful sound. I am so lucky….:-)

Karen

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies