Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantthat’s fantastic!!
deb-l
ParticipantMy favorites right now are Marie Dhall (Blind Mary), Morrison’s Jig, Valse des Ondines, Foggie Dew.
deb-l
Participanthi Karen, thanks for sharing your thoughts.
deb-l
Participantyou are all right.
deb-l
ParticipantBarbara, I think this is just a personal thing I’m squeamish over.
deb-l
Participanthere is a video on how gut strings are made.
July 16, 2010 at 10:28 am in reply to: Valse des Ondines – Cecile Corbel – my latest song addiction #157943deb-l
ParticipantGloria,
I found where you can download it,
http://www.sheetmusictrade.com/sheets/25053/Jon_English-Six_Ribbons.html
deb-l
Participantcongratulations!
deb-l
ParticipantDo you have an estimate when your harp will be ready to ship Leslie?
July 14, 2010 at 2:14 pm in reply to: Valse des Ondines – Cecile Corbel – my latest song addiction #157941deb-l
Participantyes it’s for lever harp, the only place I could find the music is on her website.
July 14, 2010 at 1:46 pm in reply to: Valse des Ondines – Cecile Corbel – my latest song addiction #157939deb-l
Participantah so I’m not alone in my love of this song!
deb-l
ParticipantLeslie, I am really trying to go with a Folk nylon strung harp, but in
truth my dream harp is a Salvi Ana, totally impractical.deb-l
Participanthi Leslie, welcome, nice intro, already decided on a harp, unlike my rather confusing introduction and how about this harp.. no how about that one threads!
deb-l
Participantwelcome Hannes!
deb-l
Participantthe battle of classic vs folk lever is over!
-
AuthorPosts