Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantthanks Leslie.
deb-l
ParticipantNicely played Karen, very expressive.
deb-l
Participantyup Highland Heart is on an electroacoustic Egan.
July 23, 2010 at 11:59 pm in reply to: Music for lever harp that is NOT classical, folk, Celtic, etc. #158598deb-l
ParticipantI really like Natalia by Deborah Henson-Conant, it’s more modern and very different.
deb-l
ParticipantEmma, there is a lot of music out there for smaller harps without a lot of range.
deb-l
Participantdidn’t come home with the Glen Aulen.
deb-l
Participantthey had an Egan in the showroom and it the sound is just exactly what I was looking for, felt exactly right.
deb-l
ParticipantI am the wrong person to help with ‘which harp’ decision LOL..
but, as someone who has struggled with the same decision, am I committed enough to buy a harp and always missing it when I return my rental, I finally came to the conclusion that I need to have a harp in my life and am so appreciative to have one again that I decided to make the commitment.
deb-l
ParticipantAlex from Salvi called me last night to offer a 1 yr old Ana in good condition for 3,999.
deb-l
Participantthe Ogden is not such a bad pup, he just needs to loose 10 lbs and a few inches off the top.
deb-l
Participantthanks Leslie, actually, I wanted all of them LOL..
deb-l
Participantjust want to add that Peter Reis with Harps International was so wonderful to work with, very flexible, great financing.
deb-l
Participantno Jessica, nothing in Gemini..
deb-l
ParticipantI found a great deal on a Rees Glen Aulen.
deb-l
ParticipantKaren, do you record on youtube?
-
AuthorPosts