harpcolumn

choosing a harp

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Amateur Harpists choosing a harp

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    deb-l
    Participant

just want to add that Peter Reis with Harps International was so wonderful to work with, very flexible, great financing.

tony-morosco
    Participant

I have to second your comments about Peter. I purchased a Camac from him several years ago and he was incredibly helpful and accomodating. A similar situation. The harp I was interested in they didn’t have in stock in their CA location so he had it shipped to me from New York to try. I ended up buying it.

I would not hesitate to do business with them again. They are a great resoruce.

Leslie Davis
    Participant

Oh, yay!!

deb-l
    Participant

thanks Leslie, actually, I wanted all of them LOL..

Leslie Davis
    Participant

Haha!

deb-l
    Participant

the Ogden is not such a bad pup, he just needs to loose 10 lbs and a few inches off the top.

deb-l
    Participant

didn’t come home with the Glen Aulen.

Leslie Davis
    Participant

It’s nice you were able to try

deb-l
    Participant

thanks Leslie.

harpglo-jean
    Participant

Ah, the Salvi Egan is a great harp!

deb-l
    Participant

thank you Gloria! when I touched the Egan’s strings the tone struck something deep inside of me, it’s a very special harp.

unknown-user
    Participant

I just like screamed out loud when I read this thread! (in a good way!!) Ahhhhhhhh!! (oops I did it again!)

But really its like the best reason in the whole world to buy a harp that just touches you like that. you are just so lucky and I really really want to be able to choose a harp one day. I love my harp, but i didn’t get to choose it and someday I want a really really special one like yours!

I really want to go to the World harp congress next year and I’m gonna play every harp i can get my hands on and the Egan is like the first one that I’m gonna play! My dad

deb-l
    Participant

all day I couldn’t wait to get home to my harp so, if your harp crazy you’re not alone!

unknown-user
    Participant

Oh thanks so much Deb! I just can’t wait!

Leslie Davis
    Participant

Oh, it sounds as though you are really enjoying your Egan.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • The forum ‘Amateur Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Recent Replies