Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantwhen you play like I do you take all the fans you can get
deb-l
Participantdon’t kid yourself that folk played properly (with ornamentation, at tempo, creating your own variations, learning by ear) is any easier than classical.
deb-l
ParticipantMarie, I am self taught too and as a beginner, things progress quickly and that build confidence.
deb-l
ParticipantI really enjoy hearing stories of well loved, worn older harps.
deb-l
Participantjust curious, are these cracks normal wear and tear for a 7 year old harp, or are they likely due to poor humidity?
deb-l
Participantthanks for your sharing expertise Carl.
deb-l
ParticipantLOL, you sound like me, can’t resist a little time to play a favorite song in the morning before work
deb-l
ParticipantKay.. so jealous.
deb-l
ParticipantI like the nightengale a lot but there is a waiting list.
deb-l
ParticipantI’m getting excited about it and I can’t even go!
deb-l
Participantit sounds like you really like the tone of the Ravenna.
deb-l
Participantthanks Leslie, it’s similar to your harp with the levers very high in the bass.
deb-l
Participantall day I couldn’t wait to get home to my harp so, if your harp crazy you’re not alone!
deb-l
ParticipantLOL Nattie, I am still a little in shock.
deb-l
Participantthank you Gloria! when I touched the Egan’s strings the tone struck something deep inside of me, it’s a very special harp.
-
AuthorPosts