deb-l

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 961 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: 26 strings or less as an only harp #158771
    deb-l
    Participant

    in reply to: 26 strings or less as an only harp #158770
    deb-l
    Participant

    Karen, I love the voice and everything about the Egan.

    in reply to: 26 strings or less as an only harp #158768
    deb-l
    Participant

    ah.. thank you Rachel.

    in reply to: 26 strings or less as an only harp #158766
    deb-l
    Participant

    curious Jennifer, why do you think I would not be completely happy with any one harp?

    in reply to: so bummed #107926
    deb-l
    Participant

    Holly, thanks for the advice.

    in reply to: so bummed #107924
    deb-l
    Participant

    Karen, when I say I tune in the key of C I mean no sharps no flats when levers are not engaged.

    in reply to: so bummed #107920
    deb-l
    Participant

    hi Natty, I play in the evening when my husband is home and as much as possible and don’t want to shut myself off from the rest of the family.

    in reply to: so bummed #107917
    deb-l
    Participant

    Paul, thank you, it was tuned in E flat then, not E, for 8 months.

    in reply to: so bummed #107915
    deb-l
    Participant

    the harp was tuned in the key of E when it was on the floor.

    in reply to: so bummed #107913
    deb-l
    Participant

    thank you both, I am worried that I may be causing other, unseen damage to the harp.

    in reply to: so bummed #107910
    deb-l
    Participant

    my husband mentioned that, it’s my understanding that it’s not good for a harp to consistently keep it out of tune.

    in reply to: so bummed #107908
    deb-l
    Participant

    I’m returning it because I can’t keep it in AC that is why it’s breaking strings.

    in reply to: Advice to beginner harp players #107684
    deb-l
    Participant

    get an extra set of strings with your harp… just broke 2nd F and now I can’t play any of the songs I’m working till new string arrives

    in reply to: Is it hard to play the harp? #107942
    deb-l
    Participant

    technique is the biggest challenge without a teacher.

    in reply to: Getting excited about the Somerset Harp Festival #158784
    deb-l
    Participant

    I was reading about the events, Somerset is a good 6 hours away from me, but decided next year I’m going.

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 961 total)