Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
ParticipantOh boy tomorrow is today!!
deb-l
ParticipantBah, spent an hour trying to clamp the crack between the neck and the kneeblock closed but no luck.
deb-l
Participantthanks Tacye, I think the cam levers push the string to one side, like the Robinson blades we have here in the states, except I think Robinsons are made out of brass.
deb-l
ParticipantAt least I was able to get a little creative with the strings and play around with that more than I have been able to do with my rentals.
deb-l
Participantmaybe she said Betty?
deb-l
Participantarghh sorry I meant I would love to build my own harp someday..
deb-l
ParticipantI think it would be very satisfying to build your own harp.
deb-l
Participanthey Michael, forgot to mention Mr Pratt said there are bolts that go up from the inside of the body up through the kneeblock/neck piece.
deb-l
ParticipantThe pedal harp part for Ribbon in the Sky by Stevie Wonder arranged by Stephanie Bennett looks pretty intense.
deb-l
ParticipantNot sure if your taking lessons or not Carm, but I learned from Sylvia Woods teach yourself to play the folkharp.
deb-l
ParticipantHi Leah, I have string breaking troubles too.
deb-l
ParticipantI spoke to Mr Pratt and he had a chance to look at the pictures.
deb-l
Participantthat’s too bad.
deb-l
ParticipantIs it Monday yet in Tazmania?
deb-l
Participantthanks Barb, I am planning on talking to Mr Pratt and the tech at Harp Connection Monday.
-
AuthorPosts