Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
ParticipantJennifer, that’s an interesting point.
deb-l
ParticipantI love the picture of the straight Camac Clio on the Virginia Harpcenter website.
deb-l
ParticipantJessica, I was disappointed in Loreena’s arrangements, there is very
little left hand work.deb-l
Participantah, good Carm, was afraid to ask when we hadn’t heard from you was worried.
deb-l
Participantwhat a showman!
deb-l
Participantthanks Jerusha, I’m happy to hear others enjoy this music too.
deb-l
ParticipantI just ordered some sheet music by Loreena Mckennitt.
deb-l
ParticipantLOL, it will be fine.
deb-l
Participanthey there, I bet they could fix it for less than 60 per lever, Jennifer mentioned something about maybe just replacing the handles.
deb-l
ParticipantKaren, as a person who has signed many a harp rental agreement, it is part of the agreement that if the harp needs repairs the company that rented the harp needs to be notified immediately.
deb-l
Participanthi there, I would be horrified too!
deb-l
ParticipantI agree with the above opinions.
deb-l
Participantthanks Jessica, I have a few of Sylvia Wood’s books, (who doesn’t?).
deb-l
Participanthi Ken, thanks for the suggestions.
I know others sharpen a half step, but I still think of this harp as
very delicate.deb-l
Participantit’s amazing how in sync you guys are with each others playing!
-
AuthorPosts