Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantthanks Carl, happily I found and read the info you had in an older thread that said to avoid humidifiers with visible vapor (advertised as cool mist or warm vapor).
deb-l
Participantyup me two.
deb-l
Participantoh I disagree.
deb-l
ParticipantOh my goodness that is a beauty! I wish I could tell you about the harp.
deb-l
ParticipantYou must have a ton of music theory under your belt, it’s really interesting to see what people can do with a cross strung, with some creativity.
deb-l
ParticipantI like serial number 800 best.
deb-l
Participantsorry I better explain my last comment, please don’t take it the wrong way, what I meant was that without the advantage of a teacher there are more obstacles, making goals harder to achieve.
deb-l
Participantnicely done!
deb-l
Participanttheir check to you will bounce, then you are out the money you give to them.
deb-l
Participantthis is absolutely a scam.
deb-l
Participantwhat beautiful harps, they are like works of art.
deb-l
ParticipantShe has good taste!
deb-l
Participantholy moly that the coolest harp I’ve ever seen!
deb-l
Participantthat’s a really nice soundtrack too Leslie!
deb-l
ParticipantJessica, are you talking about this version?
-
AuthorPosts