Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantthe names I give harps never stick.
deb-l
ParticipantI know this thread went awry, but Carol of the Bells is wicked fun to play on harp, and sounds great too.
deb-l
Participantthanks Kay, you too!
deb-l
ParticipantKaren, thanks, the description of bell-like does apply well to higher tension harps.
deb-l
Participantreally lovely video, nice example of Christmas spirit, just what I needed to kick off the holiday season.
deb-l
ParticipantMichael H..looking forward to hearing how you are enjoying your Merlin.
deb-l
ParticipantKaren, do you know if it’s just Christina’s personal preference or is it widely accepted by other harp therapy programs that a therapy harp should be a lower tension strung harp?
deb-l
ParticipantI too searched for it endlessly and came to the conclusion the Verlye Mills book must not be in print any longer.
I was happy to find however that the piano score for Last Dance by Sarah McLaughlin translates easily to harp and it’ a pleasure to play, all in the key of C, no accidentals.
deb-l
ParticipantGloria, the Dusty had a lot of sustain, it reminded me of falling rain, but was nicely bright.
deb-l
Participantthanks Gloria.
deb-l
Participantthere’s special polish for Salvi’s ‘Penthouse Polish’.
deb-l
Participantthat’s very much the reason I started playing music again Dave.
deb-l
Participantright Jessica, I have some song books that have it all, lyrics, melody, guitar chords, piano, trying to translate into harp doesn’t mean just translating the piano.
deb-l
ParticipantI had never listened to Alice Giles before.
-
AuthorPosts