Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantexcept the difference is I will be keeping this one Jessica, it’s not a rental :o)
deb-l
Participantthanks Michael.
deb-l
Participantsorry I guess I had your name wrong Sheila.
deb-l
Participantsheila, I’m not sure why you posted still looking for lever harp music, I posted a link to many sheets suitable for a smaller lever harp such as your own.
deb-l
ParticipantMelody’s has a whole section of lap harp music.
December 10, 2010 at 9:22 pm in reply to: used Lyon and Healy shamrock or brand new for first harp? #72798deb-l
Participantmy goodness you even recorded on a Shamrock?
December 9, 2010 at 11:59 am in reply to: used Lyon and Healy shamrock or brand new for first harp? #72796deb-l
ParticipantDifferent people bring out different things depending on the harp too.
December 8, 2010 at 8:22 pm in reply to: Valse des Ondines – Cecile Corbel – my latest song addiction #157956deb-l
Participantthanks Helen,
December 8, 2010 at 1:27 am in reply to: used Lyon and Healy shamrock or brand new for first harp? #72794deb-l
ParticipantKirk, that’s a really lovely version of Blind Mary, one of my very favorite songs.
December 7, 2010 at 11:58 pm in reply to: Valse des Ondines – Cecile Corbel – my latest song addiction #157954deb-l
ParticipantI couldn’t find it on her website, is it sheet music?
deb-l
ParticipantEvery harp dealer’s RTO agreement has it’s pro’s and cons, which is
fortunate because everyone’s needs and budget is different.deb-l
ParticipantOne of my favorite things about Loreena is she plays a Troub and displays it proudly on her cd covers.
December 6, 2010 at 3:32 pm in reply to: used Lyon and Healy shamrock or brand new for first harp? #72792deb-l
ParticipantKirk, don’t know why Shamrocks have gotten such a bad rap, or maybe your just that good of a harpist that any harp sounds fantastic.
deb-l
Participantthanks for posting that Gloria.
deb-l
Participantfound it Gloria!
-
AuthorPosts