Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
ParticipantGloria, I like the sound of the Carolan ballads on the Prelude but not sure about the faster pieces, probably because I’m not adept enough to carry it off on concert tension yet.
deb-l
ParticipantMaybe the strings are flurocarbon, they always sound a little like wire to me.
deb-l
ParticipantJohn, is that a wire harp she’s playing?
deb-l
Participantshe makes it look so easy doesn’t she?
deb-l
ParticipantNice video Ken, very pretty tune.
deb-l
Participanthi Diana, both my kids are working part time and paying expenses.
December 4, 2010 at 1:50 am in reply to: Valse des Ondines – Cecile Corbel – my latest song addiction #157952deb-l
ParticipantJanet Witman is amazing!
deb-l
Participantwhat a beautiful harp!
deb-l
Participantthank you both.
deb-l
Participantthanks Kay. very interesting ideas.
deb-l
Participantyou have a good point Gloria, I have seen what time can do to a harp in the Dauphine, and swore I would take that into consideration when I buy my harp.
deb-l
Participanthi Tacye,
deb-l
Participanthi Kay and Jessica, rent to buy program you get 100% credit for first 4 months, 50% for next 4, nothing after that.
deb-l
Participanthi Kay, I’ve had many rentals.
deb-l
Participanttry Sylvia Woods book,
-
AuthorPosts