Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantguess Livia players weren’t represented on this forum, that’s OK, they are now.
deb-l
ParticipantIs the quality control issue for this company strictly related to pedal harp mechanisms?
deb-l
Participantoh I didn’t realize that.
deb-l
ParticipantI’m just wondering why no one considers Salvi Livia.
deb-l
Participantthanks Stephen for the very thorough run-down on the model!
I like your closing statements
‘Every harp is a compromise.
No harp does it all.
If you are doing a wide variety of harp activities you will need several harps.
If you wish to only own one harp the FH34 is a good choice as it is versatile in many environments.’
very helpful.
December 19, 2010 at 1:31 pm in reply to: used Lyon and Healy shamrock or brand new for first harp? #72800deb-l
Participanthi Sean, good to hear you are happy with your harp!
deb-l
ParticipantWhere are you finding these harps?
deb-l
Participant>hey I bet no-one else plays with a parrot on their shoulder. I should put that on youtube!
Yes
deb-l
ParticipantWhat does it mean that it’s fully brayed?
December 16, 2010 at 12:40 pm in reply to: Valse des Ondines – Cecile Corbel – my latest song addiction #157957deb-l
ParticipantI ordered it Helen.
deb-l
Participantthanks for posting pictures John, looks very nice next to the tree!
deb-l
Participantoh so lucky John!! I’m jealous!
deb-l
Participantthank you so much Gloria!
deb-l
Participantdoes that mean you decided on the Campbell Wartburg John?
deb-l
Participantlots of people start out with smaller harps Sheila.
-
AuthorPosts