Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
Participantthank you Tacye very much for explaining the differences and how they work.
deb-l
ParticipantI apologize if I knock a foot when I’m moving a harp around.
deb-l
Participantso my Korrigan will become a stunning instrument if I talk to it?
deb-l
ParticipantI found some Grandjany for lever harp, Trois Petites Pieces (3 Little Pieces) late beginner to intermediate, on Sylvia Wood’s along with the CD Pieces pour Harpe Vol. 1 CD by Xavier de Maistre.
deb-l
Participantwell so much for holding off, I ordered Andres’ Charades (etudes) and Epices 1.
deb-l
Participantthanks for all the info.
deb-l
ParticipantIts a really lovely CD just to listen to.
deb-l
ParticipantI think I’m one of your biggest fans lol.
deb-l
Participantthanks Misty for mentioning the CD, that will help a lot.
deb-l
Participantoh sorry Misty you mentioned Rimbabelle not Rigaudon.
deb-l
ParticipantI’m starting to like Epices more, they are jazzy, at first the dissonance threw me a little but they seem really challenging and fun to play.
deb-l
Participantthanks for the suggestions ChingChuan.
deb-l
Participantthanks Carl I really appreciate the encouragement and the info.
deb-l
Participantcello has the most beautiful sound of anything on earth
deb-l
Participantthanks for explaining that Carl.
-
AuthorPosts