deb-l

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 961 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Harp Olympics #103371
    deb-l
    Participant

    fitting a big harp in a little car

    playing more than one harp at a time or playing harp and another instrument (piano?) at the same time

    craziest harp dress up costume (for both the harp and the person)

    in reply to: Camac Janet #103410
    deb-l
    Participant

    hi Sherry, I was hoping to take Grainne’s workshop on improvisation but was happy that I at least got to see her in person in the food court.

    in reply to: anyone going to NY Renaissance Faire? #103139
    deb-l
    Participant

    hi Sarah, please do let us know where you’ll be performing, I want to see those effortless looking lightning fast lever flips in person!

    in reply to: Camac Janet #103408
    deb-l
    Participant

    hi Sherry,

    in reply to: Camac Janet #103406
    deb-l
    Participant

    My first time at a harp festival, never imagined so many shapes and
    sizes of harps!

    in reply to: Opinions of Thormahlen Harps #155305
    deb-l
    Participant

    That harp is one of the prettiest I’ve ever seen.

    in reply to: Opinions of Thormahlen Harps #155303
    deb-l
    Participant

    Amber, there was a walnut Thormahlen with beautiful yellow rose inlay at VHC early this year.

    in reply to: Having a HeatWave #103446
    deb-l
    Participant

    just lost another string on the Dusty.

    in reply to: Having a HeatWave #103441
    deb-l
    Participant

    I lost a bass wire while tuning my FH36 when the heat wave started, wow was that loud while I was standing right over it.

    in reply to: Opinions of Thormahlen Harps #155301
    deb-l
    Participant

    thanks for the info Kay.

    in reply to: Levers need replacing #69556
    deb-l
    Participant

    can you let us know how it turns out Janet?

    in reply to: Opinions of Thormahlen Harps #155297
    deb-l
    Participant

    Kay, do you have concert tension pedal harp gut strings on your swan?

    in reply to: Medical ? #103417
    deb-l
    Participant

    hoping for a speeding recovery Kay, it’s a tough break not being able to play for a few weeks.

    in reply to: What’s on your music stand? Summer 2012 #103276
    deb-l
    Participant

    thanks Sherry and Jerusha, bubinga is as stunning in tone as it is visually.

    in reply to: What’s on your music stand? Summer 2012 #103273
    deb-l
    Participant

    I broke a wire on the Dusty Friday night Jerusha and have been in withdrawals ever since!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 961 total)