Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
deb-l
ParticipantKay you must really miss being able to play the harp.
August 5, 2012 at 11:01 am in reply to: I love the sound of the harp, but will a beginner’s harp still sound lovely? #69402deb-l
Participanthi Bella, if you don’t have a passenger maybe you can fold the front
passengers seat back and angle the harp.August 5, 2012 at 1:13 am in reply to: I love the sound of the harp, but will a beginner’s harp still sound lovely? #69400deb-l
Participanthi Bella, the Troubadour (66 inches 166cm) is taller than the Prelude, (65 inches 163cm).
deb-l
Participanthi Diana!.
deb-l
Participantsorry for the rant, one too many ‘Lady Laiton’s Almain’ think I played it 30 times today..
Tony, totally agree it takes a while to adjust to playing a different instrument.
deb-l
Participanthmm maybe the question is does your harp speak to you?
deb-l
Participantthanks Alice, I have a goal to work towards now and the information needed to get there.. I really appreciate it!
deb-l
Participanthi Jennifer, thanks for mentioning, the last thing I want to do is undercut a professional musician’s living.
deb-l
ParticipantHi Alice, great suggestions thank you!
deb-l
Participantbreaking those wires right under your nose while tuning gives quite a fright doesn’t it?
deb-l
Participanthave fun exploring all your options before committing to buying a harp.
deb-l
ParticipantI was also hoping to be trained in harp therapy, but the cost and time involved would not be feasible if
deb-l
Participanthi Elizabeth, I am having this same problem too now with my FH36.
deb-l
Participanthi Rachel, glad you got to play my harp!
deb-l
Participantcorrection to big harp/small car
how many harps can you fit into a volkswagon beetle? no dings, no scratches.
-
AuthorPosts