Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberWell, if somebody can help post the pictures here on this site, you’ll see and/or
David Ice
MemberYou’re right!
David Ice
MemberI just received a DVD from a gentleman in Hawaii who is related to actress Anita Louise.
David Ice
MemberI find it very interesting that a professional harpist, Basil, recently posted, in response to why his “nick” changed:
“there was a problem in my name some one used my name and wrote something bad,by stoling my password so i had to change my name for a time being, i may come back to my name.”
David Ice
MemberI certainly can’t argue with that!
David Ice
MemberHi Michelle,
Thanks for the kind words about HOORAY FOR HARPYWOOD.
David Ice
MemberCharles Dutoit and the Montreal Symphony recordings are well engineered so that you can hear the harp.
David Ice
MemberBravo, Phyllis!
David Ice
MemberSome
David Ice
MemberAudrey, I’d never heard those ones!
David Ice
MemberKreig,
I hope that’s a typo and you meant to say harp, not car…..I hope to never have to
David Ice
MemberHi Barbara,
As Auntie Mame once said, “Life is a banquet, and most poor fools are starving to death!”
David Ice
MemberHi Steven,
I am the owner of a Wurlitzer DD Concert Grand, approximately 1932.
David Ice
MemberHi Christian,
Believe it or not, I do have a degree in chemistry (which I have never, ever used!) but I certainly am no expert on metalurgy or carbon fiber.
David Ice
MemberIn this forum Rosemary O’Carroll has publically stated to and about me, “I have
-
AuthorPosts