Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberHi Tiffany,
One thing I’ve tried very hard to do here in the Phoenix area (and I think I’ve succeeded) has been to develop a spirit of cooperation and “friendly competition” among all the professional harpists here.
David Ice
MemberHi John!
Those would be great to add.
David Ice
MemberHi Sherry,
Any sleuthing you can do would be wonderful!
David Ice
MemberHi Jerusha,
ABSOLUTELY Miss McDonald would be a wonderful addition.
David Ice
MemberThanks, Barbara.
David Ice
MemberI’ve often told others that you can’t reposess the music once it’s played.
David Ice
MemberHi Carl,
I get a $50 deposit, non-refundable, and the balance is due 2 weeks prior to the event.
David Ice
MemberThanks John!
David Ice
MemberAnother scam is the “I found you on the internet and we’re having a party in Ohio (or wherever) and want you, and only you to play at the party.
David Ice
MemberI worked for many years at 20th Century-Fox, and while it might seem standard proceedure to encounter famous people, surprises did occur.
I had just gotten contact lenses (and they were not really working out) and was having lunch al fresco at the Commisary.
David Ice
MemberHi Sam,
BTW, thank you for your brilliant article in the last AHS Journal.
David Ice
MemberWhat a fascinating story!!
David Ice
MemberLOL!
David Ice
MemberThanks for doing the research!
David Ice
MemberI tried both direct clicking and cut/paste….alas, it didn’t work.
-
AuthorPosts