Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
David Ice
MemberRosemary,
I was responding to comments that carbon fiber could not/should not be used.
David Ice
MemberCarl wrote, “Everybody wants the sound of a 40 year old harp on a brand new instrument, but the only way to get that, and I mean THE ONLY WAY, is to make the board too thin. And in a couple of years it is pulled up.”
I have read the postings, and feel I must jump in here.
David Ice
MemberIt’s definitely not me.
David Ice
MemberBravo, Rosemary.
David Ice
MemberMy fave has always been Mozart’s Hoot and Flarp Concerto.
Dave Ice
David Ice
MemberTony is right.
David Ice
MemberThat’s been going around for quite a while.
David Ice
MemberHi Cecelia,
I’m due for a MRI on Wednesday, and yes I do have a tens unit.
David Ice
MemberWhen my fingers get sore I use a tincture of myrhh.
David Ice
MemberIt will also microwave split pea soup simultantously….
Pink paint?
David Ice
MemberHi Rosemary,
I have a story for you….perhaps I should post it as a separate thread, or wait until Halloween, but I swear it is totally true.
I will not mention names.
I ordered a L&H pedal harp in the 90s from a nearby dealer.
David Ice
MemberArizona State University had a horror of a harp, living in this dimension as a style 30.
David Ice
MemberHi Cecelia,
After my surgery I couldn’t play more than 60 minutes before reaching for the percocet, and a 2 hour gig put me in bed for the rest of the weekend!
David Ice
MemberWell, I have heard harps from most of the major companies I would be more than glad to own…or stand first in line to purchase if they became available.
David Ice
MemberI found that, after my back surgery, the music chairs from Wenger were superb.
Products / chairs / music posture chairs / student
The URL is a zillion bits long, but the student chairs are the best.
-
AuthorPosts